Having an Environmental Inspector on-site during construction ensures that environmental issues are addressed proactively, minimizing proponent risk and liability.
Ghostpine can provide environmental inspection services for construction and clean-up activities to ensure compliance with appropriate environmental regulations, practices and codes. Environmental Inspectors often act as liaisons between regulators, contractors and landowners to provide the resolution of issues encountered during the construction process.
- Traffic, Waste & Noise Management
- Weed Management
- Fuel and Hazard Materials Spills
- Fire Contingency
- Soil Handling & Erosion Contingency
- Historical Resources Act
- Wildlife, Fish Habitat and Rare Plants
- Wetlands, Drainages and Watercourse Crossings
- Trespass Violations
Contact Us today to find out more about how Environmental Inspection can help you minimize project risk and liability.