Team Lead – Biophysical Group
Ghostpine Environmental Services Ltd. is a full-service environmental consulting company serving the energy, land development, transportation, and construction sectors. We are currently seeking a Team Lead for our Biophysical Group based in Calgary. This is a senior/management position that will include business development, client relations, senior review, and staff management.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Work with Project Managers and provide technical support;
- Coordinate staff and field crews;
- Interpret environmental data and prepare technical reports for clients, regulatory agencies, and contractors;
- Develop budget, co-ordinate and execute projects efficiently and cost-effectively;
- Liaise with clients, regulatory agencies;
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients;
- Acquire new clients while growing the practice area;
- Work in a team environment with other disciplines; and
- Mentor intermediate and junior staff.
Experience with the Alberta Wetland Policy and being an Authenticating Professional would be considered an asset.
Designation as a Professional Biologist, Professional Agrologist, or an equivalent professional designation is required for this position. The ideal candidate will have a degree in the Biology or Environmental Sciences, combined with eight (8) or more years of related experience. Experience within British Columbia and Saskatchewan will be considered an asset.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and education. Ghostpine offers an attractive health benefits program for its full-time employees. Please forward resumes in confidence to:
Attention: Human Resources
Ghostpine Environmental Services Ltd.
111, 10699 - 46th St. S.E.
Fax: (403) 291-9103